Mosquitoes can carry Zika virus, West Nile virus, Chikungunya, and Encephalitis. With ticks, risks include Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever. The harsh reality is that these diseases only scratch the surface of the potential health risks posed by mosquitoes and ticks–now is the time to protect your family from these dangerous insects. Our Lawn Doctor Yard Armour® programs are designed to eliminate mosquitoes and ticks currently living in your yard and prevent the potential for future infestations.
When you choose our Yard Armour® Mosquito Control services, your local Lawn Doctor professional will implement a comprehensive three-part program:
- Mosquito Prevention: We’ll help you limit mosquito breeding and nesting grounds on your property with our time-tested techniques.
- Mosquito Control: Our specialized treatments will significantly reduce your yard’s mosquito population and provide a protective barrier around your perimeter.
- Mosquito Maintenance: We’ll establish a set schedule for ongoing treatments to knock out mosquitoes and keep their population down in your yard.
Our other Mosquito Control Programs include:
- One-time sprays are designed to protect your home before special events like birthdays and weddings to make your yard safer for guests.
- Mosquito repellent systems essentially create a shield from mosquitoes. Our Mosquito Sentry® unit produces a repellent that will keep mosquitoes away from your property.
- Natural Mosquito Control service is the greenest way to protect your yard. This eco-friendly treatment consists of organic products that we apply to your perimeter, which assures an effective and natural solution to any mosquito problems.
Most people never realize they’ve been bitten by a tick, especially since certain ticks are no bigger than a poppy seed. Tick bites can be very difficult to identify, which is why it is imperative to protect your family and pets from unforeseen health risks. Lawn Doctor’s Tick Control services will reduce the number of ticks on your property. Our services include:
- Tick Prevention: We’ll put the proper treatments in place to reduce the risk of having ticks in your yard. Our experts will scope out could-be nesting and breeding locations on your property and apply the necessary products to keep ticks from moving in.
- Tick Control: Our products and services will have an immediate impact on your yard’s tick population. We know what to apply and where to apply it to deliver maximum results right away.
- Tick Maintenance: We’ll regularly reapply treatments to help keep ticks off your property. Since these insects may attempt to reclaim your yard after the initial prevention treatment, we will keep up tick maintenance to make sure they don’t come back.
Our expert technicians will share strategies for making your landscape less appealing to ticks. Everything from mowing your lawn at the proper height to installing fencing can make a substantial impact on your home’s tick population.
Our Yard Armour Mosquito and Tick Control Services are backed by the Lawn Doctor Guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll make it right. It’s that simple.*
Call Lawn Doctor today at (800) 529-6362 for more information about our Yard Armour Mosquito and Tick Control Services.