If it bites you, it bugs us
Many insects can destroy your lawn, find crevices to sneak inside your home, or even pose health risks to your loved ones. Don’t let your property become a living space for unwanted critters. From lawn pest control to outdoor mosquito and tick control to prevent bugs like ants and centipedes from invading your home, Lawn Doctor has your back.
Our most popular insect and pest control services include:
Mosquito and Tick Control
Mosquitoes and ticks aren’t just annoying; they could also make you sick. From West Nile to Lyme disease, mosquitoes and ticks have the potential to carry a variety of serious diseases. It’s time to protect your family and pets from these possible dangers with Mosquito and Tick control from Lawn Doctor.
The Yard Armour Mosquito and Tick Control Services target mosquitoes and ticks where they live, breed, and set up their attack sites. We spray the bottom side of leaves where mosquitoes sleep. As they settle on to the treated leaves, the product gets absorbed through their feet. Tall grassy weeds are sprayed to target ticks, as this is the prime area for them to perch while waiting to grab on to a new host. These are a few of the Mosquito and Tick Control tactics Lawn Doctor uses to make your yard a safer environment for your family and pets.
Perimeter Pest Control
Let’s be honest. Anything that creeps, crawls, and has one too many legs just needs to stay out of the house! Without outdoor pest control, ants, clover mites, fleas, spiders, and other creepy crawlers can ruin a party or nice day at home with the family.
Lawn Doctor’s Our Perimeter Pest Control services work to eliminate a variety of bugs, insects, and arachnids before they enter your home. The Perimeter Pest Control Program can provide continual protection to reduce the risk of waking up to lines of ants and spiders crawling across the floor.
Our Perimeter Pest Control services work to eliminate these pests before they enter your home. The Perimeter Pest Control Program can provide continual protection to reduce the risk of waking up to lines of ants and spiders crawling across the floor.
Lawn Insect Control
If it crawls, bites, or ruins your grass, you probably don’t want it on your lawn and should consider lawn pest control. A variety of grubs and insects can damage your lawn, so don’t let them win. Lawn insect control can help keep these grubs, fire ants, armyworms, sod webworms, and chinch bugs at bay. Your yard should be a beautiful place to enjoy with family, not a banquet for pests!
Lawn Doctor’s lawn insect control services can help you take your yard back in time for barbecue season. We use pest control for lawns to treat for a wide range of lawn insects, including:
- Grubs – Grubs are beetle larvae and feed on grass roots, leaving damage to the lawn in late spring and late summer to early fall.
- Fire ants – These insects create mounds throughout the lawn and dig tunnels to feed on seeds underground. Beware, they are aggressive and band together to attack stinging repeatedly, so they shouldn’t be anywhere near loved ones or pets.
- Armyworms – Armyworms are common in the south, and they feed on grass blades in warm weather. Armyworms will leave brown patches when moving through a grassy area.
- Sod Webworms – Unsightly damage from sod webworms can spread quickly. Like armyworms, they also feed on grass blades and leave brown patches on your lawn. Depending on your region, most damage from sod webworms can be seen between the months of June and September.
- Chinch bugs – Chinch bugs attack lawns as the weather begins to warm, as they feed on grass plants and release damaging toxins. They often leave behind yellow or brown patches.
For lawn insect control, your local Lawn Doctor professional will assess your lawn for potentially harmful insects, and then implement a yard pest control plan to minimize their presence. We can also provide ongoing lawn insect control services to keep your yard safe from insect damage.