If you think the only problem with a mosquito bite is the itch, then you’re just scratching the surface.
Did you know that mosquitoes are the deadliest animals on earth? According to the World Health Organization, mosquito bites result in the deaths of more than 1 million people every year. The bites can transmit diseases such as West Nile, Zika Virus, Heartworm, Yellow Fever, Chikungunya, and Dengue.
These insects can quickly become a problem in your yard. Female mosquitoes can lay eggs up to five times in the summer, and even when winter comes, some species of mosquitoes eggs can continue the cycle the next summer.
With mosquitoes posing such a problem, the question is how to get rid of mosquitoes to protect your family in your backyard. The answer: Lawn Doctor’s Yard Armour® Mosquito Control Services.
Lawn Doctor’s mosquito control specialists offer homeowners the services needed to keep this increasingly serious, disease-carrying threat at bay, enabling you to reclaim your yard. Continue reading to learn more about the variety of mosquito control treatment options we offer and which treatment could be best for your mosquito problem.
Yard Armour® Mosquito Control Services
As carriers of illnesses like West Nile and the Zika Virus, one bite from a mosquito can have severe consequences. Mosquito repellent can be a short-term solution to prevent the long-term health issues these insects can spread, but the repellent won’t be a long-term solution for your backyard. Repellent can only do so much.
With our Yard Armour mosquito control program, we’ll help protect you, your family, your home, and your pets and visitors against these dangerous insects. Our mosquito control treatment will also help you be able to enjoy your yard instead of swatting mosquitoes during the warm months.
Yard Armour offers three levels of protection to shield your lawn against mosquitoes and protect your family from the dangers they pose:
- Mosquito Prevention: Before mosquito control treatments, we provide a full mosquito risk assessment of your property. Mosquitoes lay their eggs in water so we will address any of these areas first. We then apply spray treatments to mosquito resting areas to act as a preventative barrier. We will also suggest ways that you can make your property less friendly to mosquitoes.
- Mosquito Control: We quickly and effectively treat existing mosquito problems through targeted Yard Armour applications. Mosquitoes sleep during the heat of the day on the underside of leaves about 3-6 ft off the ground. Our product includes an adhesive that bonds to the underside of leaves. The mosquitoes land there, sleep for the data and absorb the product through their feet.
As a result, these applications will quickly kill many mosquitoes and lower the number of adult mosquitoes, mosquito larvae, and mosquito eggs on your property.
- Ongoing Mosquito Maintenance: To keep your lawn protected year-round, our Integrated Mosquito Management program includes routine inspections and preventative treatments. The continual service plan of preventative measures and mosquito spray for yards will keep your property free from mosquitoes and help you enjoy your backyard again.
Specialty Mosquito Control Services
When it comes to mosquito control, many homeowners have specific preferences or wish to include added protection in their mosquito treatment plan. Lawn Doctor will customize your services with a range of specialty programs that meet any unique needs or requests for your mosquito control treatment.
- Large Event Treatments: Keep mosquitoes off the guest list at your next big outdoor event. Lawn Doctor can shield friends and family from mosquitoes at outdoor cookouts, birthday parties, weddings, and family reunions. This treatment will kill existing mosquitoes and includes additional protection so you and your guests won’t have to worry about bites.
- Natural Mosquito Prevention: Lawn Doctor offers a full range of natural mosquito treatments. Our natural mosquito spray will add a protective barrier and help prevent mosquitoes from becoming a problem. With the warm weather and accompanying opportunities for many outdoor events, now is the time to prevent a mosquito problem. Contact us today and we can show how these programs can protect you and your family.
Lawn Doctor can treat your property at any time, but why wait? Call today for a free estimate so you can soon clear your yard of mosquitoes and start enjoying your summer.
In their explorations Lewis and Clark kept a detailed journal of their findings. In the pages Clark came up with no fewer than 19 variations, including mesquestors, misquestors, misquitor, misquitoes, misquitors, misqutors, misqutr, missquetors, mosquiters, mosquitors, mosquitos, muskeetor, musqueters, musquetors, musquiters, musquitoes, musquitors, musqueters, and musqutors.
The Lawn Doctor Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results of our treatments, we’ll make it right. It’s that simple.*
Choose Lawn Doctor for Your Mosquito Control Needs
Receive a FREE estimate and learn more about our mosquito control services by calling Lawn Doctor today at 1-800-845-0580.