Yard Armour® Mosquito Control Services
Lawn Doctor’s mosquito control service specialists offer homeowners the services needed to keep this increasingly serious, disease-carrying threat at bay, enabling you to reclaim your yard. Continue reading to learn more about the variety of mosquito control treatment options we offer and which treatment could be best for your mosquito problem. With our Yard Armour mosquito control service, we’ll help protect you, your family, your home, and your pets and visitors against these dangerous insects. Our mosquito control treatment will also help you be able to enjoy your yard instead of swatting mosquitos during the warm months. Yard Armour offers three levels of protection to shield your lawn against mosquitos and protect your family from the dangers they pose::
- Mosquito Prevention: As a part of our mosquito control service, before we begin mosquito control treatments, we provide a full mosquito risk assessment of your property. Mosquitoes lay their eggs in water so we will address any of these areas first. We then apply spray treatments to mosquito resting areas to act as a preventative barrier. We will also suggest ways that you can make your property less friendly to mosquitos
- Mosquito Control: We quickly and effectively treat existing mosquito problems through targeted Yard Armour applications. Mosquitos sleep during the heat of the day on the underside of leaves about 3-6 ft off the ground. Our product includes an adhesive that bonds to the underside of leaves. The mosquitos land there, sleep for the night and absorb the product through their feet. As a result, these applications will quickly kill many mosquitos and lower the number of adult mosquitos, mosquito larvae, and mosquito eggs on your property.
- Ongoing Mosquito Maintenance: To keep your lawn protected year-round, our Integrated Mosquito Management program includes routine inspections and preventative treatments. This continual mosquito control service plan has preventative measures and mosquito spray for yards that will keep your property free from mosquitos and help you enjoy your backyard again.
If you think the problem is the itch, you’re only scratching the surface.
As carriers of illnesses like West Nile and Zika Virus, one bite from a mosquito can have severe consequences. Mosquito repellent can be a short-term solution to prevent the long-term health issues these insects can spread, but won’t be a long-term solution for your backyard. Repellent can only do so much.
We'll return at no charge or refund the full costs of your last application.
Before treatments, we provide full mosquito risk assessments of your property.
We quickly and effectively treat all existing mosquito problems through targeted Yard Armour applications.
To keep your lawn protected year-round, our Integrated Mosquito Management program includes routine inspections and preventative treatments.
When it comes to mosquito control, many homeowners have specific preferences or wish to include added protection in their mosquito treatment plan. Lawn Doctor will customize your services with a range of specialty programs that meet any unique needs for your mosquito control service.
Specialty Mosquito Control Services
- Large Event Treatments: Keep mosquitoes off the guest list at your next big outdoor event. Lawn Doctor can shield friends and family from mosquitoes at outdoor cookouts, birthday parties, weddings, and family reunions. This treatment will kill existing mosquitoes and includes additional protection so you and your guests won’t have to worry about bites.
- Natural Mosquito Prevention: Lawn Doctor offers a full range of natural mosquito treatments. Our natural mosquito spray will add a protective barrier and help prevent mosquitoes from becoming a problem. With the warm weather and accompanying opportunities for many outdoor events, now is the time to prevent a mosquito problem. Contact us today and we can show how these programs can protect you and your family.
Did you know that mosquitoes are the deadliest animals on earth? According to the World Health Organization, mosquito bites result in the deaths of more than 1 million people every year. The bites can transmit diseases such as West Nile, Zika Virus, Heartworm, Yellow Fever, and Dengue.
These insects can quickly become a problem in your yard. Female mosquitoes can lay eggs up to five times in the summer, even when winter comes, some species of mosquito eggs can continue the cycle the next summer. With mosquitoes posing such a problem, the question is how to get rid of mosquitoes to protect your family in your backyard. The answer: Lawn Doctor’s Yard Armour® Mosquito Control Services. Request a quote today!