As the world and our local community confronts the impact of COVID-19, our thoughts are with those whose families and loved ones have been impacted. While the health and safety of our customers, community, and technicians remains our top priority, our services are considered essential business in virtually every state and locality. Like electricians, plumbers, exterminators, and other repair and maintenance personnel, we are a critical trade and pride ourselves on helping maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of the properties we service.
In response to the seriousness of the situation, our local offices are implementing extensive measures to keep our technicians, customers and community safe including but not limited to the items below.
- Working remotely wherever possible
- Assigning just one technician per vehicle
- Staggering the start times of our technicians
- Avoiding in-person contact while on the property
- Eliminating door hangers and leave behinds unless required by law
- Avoiding close contact and a distance of at least 6 feet from anyone throughout the day
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces in our office, vehicles and equipment at the start and end of each day
- Leveraging our satellite pricing tool to provide quotes via phone with no in-person visits to properties
Each Lawn Doctor office is independently owned and operated, as such, day to day operations as well as the items noted above are controlled locally. With these and other precautions in place, please know that in parallel we are actively monitoring updates and changes provided by governmental authorities and we fully intend to comply with any and all regulations and guidance that may be enacted.
We sincerely thank you for your support in this difficult time.