Why use a Winter Watering Program
- Your trees & shrubs require 1/4″ of water a week during the winter
- Late Nov-Early March in Northern Colorado is filled with erratic weather including windy, warm, dry periods
- Evergreens do not go dormant (drop their needles) during the winter & need continuous water.
- Lack of proper winter moisture damages root systems resulting in plant injury or death.
- Drought stressed trees & shrubs are susceptible to disease & insect infestation
Don’t feel like dragging out the hose? No problem.
Let our friendly & professional tree division assess your landscape for proper moisture levels & apply water accordingly.
- If it’s dry, we’ll come by
- If there’s enough snow, we won’t go.
- It’s that simple
- Water Application 1 – Late November/December
- Water Application 2 – January/Early February
- Water Application 3 – February/ Early March
Winter Wating Program includes (3) Applications of water to desired plantings, as needed
*Price based on amount of trees & shrubs serviced*