Imagine Adding 5,000 Seeds per Sq Ft to Your Lawn
- Fall is the time to power seed your lawn and get it ready for next spring
- Get the best results in the industry from technology that ensures uniform and speedy growth like no other
- Your lawn will become lush and dense, able to naturally defend against insects and weeds.
Is Your Lawn Breathing OK?
- With autumn on its way, now is the time to schedule a core aeration treatment for your lawn
- Core aeration removes plugs of soil to allow oxygen, nutrients and water to reach your lawn’s roots
- This process generates a deeper, stronger root system, improving the quality of your lawn.
Summer Can Take a Real Toll on Your Lawn.
As summer winds down, it’s good to check your soil’s pH level. If it’s off, your grass will become deprived of essential nutrients. Give us a call and we’ll come out and take a soil sample, to let you know if your lawn is in balance (or needs a little help to get there).
Core Aeration and Power Seeding Make a Great One-Two Punch
Core aeration and overseeding make a great “one-two” punch to restore your lawn after a hot summer. A well-aerated lawn gives fresh seeds a better chance to absorb nutrients and develop stronger roots. Overseeding helps thicken thin and bare areas and to introduce new and improved grass varieties to your lawn.
You Get an Annual Check Up. Shouldn’t Your Lawn?
- At Lawn Doctor, we conduct a complementary annual check up to identify issues that may cause your lawn to struggle in the spring
- We evaluate current conditions and make recommendations based on that assessment
- A healthy lawn is a happy lawn. Call today.