Are weeds a growing concern when it comes to the appearance and health of your lawn? If so, give Lawn Doctor of S.E. New Hampshire a call. Our lawn weed control options are available to homeowners in Brentwood and throughout east New Hampshire and east Massachusetts. As local lawn care experts, we’ll give you the expertise and services you need for a weed-free yard. Whether your lawn is affected by broadleaf weeds, grassy weeds, or a combination of both, our team can help.
What Kind of Weed Control Do You Need?
Lawn weed control services from Lawn Doctor of S.E. New Hampshire come with the expertise you need to determine what kinds of weeds are affecting your lawn and – more importantly – how you can get rid of them.
- Broadleaf Weeds. These weeds (think clovers, dandelions, and wild violets) have wider leaves and often flower.
- Grassy Weeds. These weeds (think crabgrass) thrive under the same conditions as grass and can only be remove by attacking their roots.
- Annual Weeds. These weeds will stop affecting your lawn in a years’ time or less, but may grow multiple times in that time span.
- Perennial Weeds. These weeds come back year after year, and will continue to affect your lawn until treated.
- Warm-Season Weeds. These weeds thrive during warm summer months.
- Cool-Season Weeds. These weeds grow better in cooler temperatures.
Year-Round Lawn Weed Control for Brentwood & the Surrounding Areas
Lawn Doctor of S.E. New Hampshire has lawn weed control options for both short-term and long-term results. If you’re looking for year-round results, we recommend our Lawn Maintainer fertilization and weed control program. This program includes pre-emergent lawn weed control, stopping weeds before they sprout. Custom designed for each lawn we work with, Lawn Maintainer will keep your yard green, lush, and free of weeds no matter the time of year.
Get Started by Calling Today
Call our Brentwood area office today at 603-772-0810 for more information about our lawn weed control service. Our service network includes Brentwood, Dover and Chester in New Hampshire, and Merrimac and Wilmington in Massachusetts.