Enjoy Life Outdoors in Boston
Annual Service Plans
Life’s too short to be worried about which application your lawn needs throughout the year. Let the experts from Lawn Doctor of Boston manage your lawn maintenance and pest control concerns with our Annual Programs.
Fertilization and Weed Plans in Boston
Every lawn has a unique set of needs. Our annual Fertilization and Weed Plans make it easy to ensure your lawn will look its best no matter the time of year. With regular applications between 6 and 8 times each year, your lawn will have the nutrients and fertilizers it needs to grow into the lush, green landscape you’ve always dreamed of. From root growth to weed control, to color, our annual Fertilization and Weed Plans address all common lawn care concerns for a beautiful yard that can be enjoyed year round.
Mosquito Control Plans in Boston
Nothing ruins a barbecue or party quite like a pack of hungry mosquitoes. If you love to entertain, or simply want to be able to enjoy your yard without getting eaten alive, annual Mosquito Control Plans from Lawn Doctor of Boston are the solution you’ve been looking for. In addition to eliminating these annoying pests, our Mosquito Control Plans protect your family from diseases commonly carried by mosquitoes including West Nile Virus. Our Yard Armour® Mosquito Control Plans ensure your family can enjoy the outdoors while being protected from mosquito-borne illness with 5-8 yearly applications.
Tick Control Plans in Boston
Ticks are a major concern throughout the country. With a wide variety of ticks and the increase in Lyme disease rates, it’s important to protect your yard and family. Tick Control Plans from the Lawn Doctor of Boston provide the coverage and protection you need to enjoy your yard. Our Tick Control Plans target areas where ticks congregate to stay cool. From the lawn to ornamental landscaping to wood lines, our Tick Control Plans minimize the risk associated with these pests.
Why Do I Have Moss?
- Every lawn has some moss!
- Moss looks much worse in the spring than it does the rest of the year. Because your lawn is dormant.
- Unlike grass moss continues to grow over the winter.
- Vigorously raking moss in the fall will loosen it and keep it from growing as much over the winter.
- Hard raking in the spring can damage grass in softer/wetter soils. So it must be done carefully if you are trying to remove moss in the spring.
- There are “moss killer” products but moss still needs to be removed after it is applied. Also, it can adversely affect the growth of new grass seed.
- LIME helps reduce acidity. Lime will not kill or prevent moss, but it will reduce the conditions that moss tends to grow in.
- SEED – The more grass the less moss there will be.
- In most cases Power Seeding is a great option for keeping moss under control.
- A good FERTILIZER program also keeps grass thick and crowds out moss.
- You will notice an improvement after a couple a lawn treatments. If not give us a call.
To learn more about moss control, call Lawn Doctor of Boston today at (781) 826-2920.