Tick season is here and the last thing you want is for them to take away from your outdoor enjoyment. Instead, protect yourself, your family and your time together with help from Lawn Doctor of Altoona – Johnstown – Bedford County. With our tick control experts, serving homeowners across the Altoona, PA area, you’ll get strong defenses on an ongoing basis, so you have total peace of mind during the months ahead. In fact, we guarantee it.
How Our Tick Control for Altoona Area Homeowners Works
Lawn Doctor of Altoona – Johnstown – Bedford County offers you tick control experts who understand when these pests are most active, where they breed, how they get into your yard, and ways to best suppress them. It’s thanks to our Yard Armour® Tick Control program, which includes a series of treatments timed at optimal points of the season to:
- Prevent ticks. The best way to deal with ticks is with a proactive approach to treat your yard before a problem emerges.
- Control ticks. If you already have an infestation, we’ll greatly reduce the number of ticks in your lawn, as well as the risk for dangerous bites.
- Protect against ticks. Because our treatments are ongoing, protection is too, ensuring ticks don’t come back and repopulate your property.
- All natural tick products. – Natural products that reduce mosquitoes too!
In addition to continual control, Lawn Doctor of Altoona – Johnstown – Bedford County will also provide advice and tips on what you can do to keep ticks out of your yard. This includes by maintaining grass height; cutting back overgrown shrubs and trees to reduce shady areas where ticks like to hide; and putting up a fence or planting greenery that keep deer and mice, which often carry ticks, away.
Call Today to Get Tick Control in Your Yard in Altoona!
With Lawn Doctor of Altoona-Johnstown-Bedford County, you’ll not only get control and protection from ticks, but confidence too. That means when you or your family step outside, you don’t have to worry about possible bites. Instead, you can simply enjoy your yard again without stressing about these pests and the potential illnesses they can cause. This high level of control over ticks is just a call away in areas, including:
- Bedford County
- Port Matilda
- And other surrounding communities
For effective and affordable tick control in Altoona, PA, contact Lawn Doctor of Altoona – Johnstown – Bedford County today and set up your free consultation and estimate!