The more weeds there are in your lawn, the less room there is for grass to grow. This not only impacts appearance but overall health as weeds compete with your lawn for vital nutrients and other resources. At Lawn Doctor of Altoona-Johnstown-Bedford County, we can help. As leading lawn weed control experts serving the Altoona, PA area, we know how to treat and suppress a wide variety of species, all so you can take back your lawn today and limit infestations in the future.
Lawn Weeds: Types We Treat & Control in Altoona
When it comes to lawn weed control, a one-size-fits-all approach simply doesn’t cut it because weeds fall into different categories, growing at varying times of the year. That’s why at Lawn Doctor of Altoona-Johnstown-Bedford County, we offer custom treatments to control even the most stubborn weeds found in the central Pennsylvania region. This tailored approach enables us to target a larger range of weeds, including:
- Broadleaf: These weeds have wider leaves and include those such as dandelion and clover.
- Grassy: These look and grow similar to grass, making them especially tricky to treat. The most common type is crabgrass.
- Annual: Annual weeds grow within one year or less before they die out.
- Perennial: Perennial weeds are generally rooted in your lawn, so they come back from one season to the next, making removal more difficult.
Lawn Weed Control: About Our Professional Services in Altoona
Because there are so many different kinds of weeds, treatments vary. That’s why it’s always best to turn to professionals in lawn weed control like those at Lawn Doctor of Altoona-Johnstown-Bedford County. We can identify the weeds that are causing problems and reclaim your yard from them through a variety of treatments. These include:
- Grassy and broadleaf weed control specifically designed to suppress these varieties in your lawn.
- Pre-emergent applications that focus on seeds developing underground so they can’t gain a foothold in your lawn.
- Preventative measures to help ensure weeds don’t once again become a problem in your lawn.
With lawn weed control from Lawn Doctor of Altoona-Johnstown-Bedford County, you can say goodbye to stubborn crabgrass, clover, dandelions, and more. We can get control over these annoying invaders, all to produce the healthy, lush lawn you want.
Call Lawn Doctor of Altoona-Johnstown-Bedford County PA today at 943.2430 or 1-800-345-LAWN (5296) to learn more. We offer free lawn weed control consultations to customers all over Altoona, PA, as well as in many neighboring communities, such as Hollidaysburg, Duncansville, Johnstown, Bedford County, Port Matilda, Stormstown, and Huntingdon.