Lawn Seeding Treatments from Lawn Doctor of Grand RapidsAs the expert choice in lawn seeding, Lawn Doctor of Grand Rapids knows thickening up your grass isn’t as simple as spreading seed. You have to consider your lawn’s unique features, as well as identify issues contributing to weak growth. Our team can do all that and more through our professional seeding treatments. These include seeding for:
- Small areas. When you have spots scattered around your lawn that need repair, our spot seeding services can target and fix them.
- A weak lawn overall. Our overseeding service provides an easy way for freshening up a lawn that looks worn-out overall.
- A badly damaged lawn. We offer renovation services for re-building and re-planting your way to a healthier lawn.
- New lawns. We can help you get your new lawn started and established, so it thrives in the seasons ahead.
Lawn Seeding Services in Grand Rapids: What to Expect with Our ApproachCountless homeowners all over Kentwood, Forest Hills, Ada, Caledonia, Wyoming, Rockford, and other surrounding West Michigan communities choose Lawn Doctor of Grand Rapids thanks to our proven approach to lawn seeding. With our team, you get more than just high-quality seed and carefully timed applications, but also:
- Expertise and advice on grass types to plant. We know which grass types are best-suited for our West Michigan climate. We will also assess your soil, sun and shade exposure, and other variables in your lawn to recommend a variety that will deliver superior performance.
- Services that improve your soil’s condition. Issues with compaction, pH, weeds, and thatch can get in the way of healthy germination. Lawn Doctor of Grand Rapids can treat these and other soil quality problems through a variety of lawn care services.
- Techniques that lead to more robust growth. Our seeding treatments can include fertilization to support healthier and more rapid development of new grass. We also always time our applications carefully to ensure we’re taking advantage of the optimal growing season for your specific grass type.
Get started with our lawn seeding solutions at Lawn Doctor of Grand Rapids MI today by calling (616) 281-7109 and booking your free consultation.