What if you could kick mosquitoes and ticks to the curb this summer? With professional mosquito spraying from Lawn Doctor of Rhode Island, that’s easy to achieve. With monthly treatments from May through September, we’ll make sure you don’t have to contend with these pests.
Let’s take a closer look at why professional treatment makes the difference.
Why Get Professional Mosquito Spraying?
The DIY approach can be good for a lot of activities—but mosquito and tick treatments aren’t one of them. Here’s a couple of reasons to pick Lawn Doctor of Rhode Island:
- You know what you’re getting. When you go the DIY route, you’ll deal with a grab bag of results: some products might work fine, while others do far less than advertised. With expert applications, that’s never something you have to worry about. You know you’re getting professional treatments with proven impact.
- Peace of mind with treatment. It helps to know that your mosquito and tick experts are dedicated to getting results. We know our treatments work, and we always want you to enjoy the same confidence. That’s why each spray service is backed by our service guarantee, for ultimate peace of mind during the warm months.
What To Expect With Mosquito & Tick Control
With our team of expert technicians, you get a comprehensive approach to mosquito and tick control:
- Barrier protection. To keep mosquitoes and ticks from encroaching on your property, we apply a barrier treatment around your yard’s perimeter and around your residence. We can offer additional tips to maximize the effects of each treatment.
- Control and prevention. Mosquitoes can lay up to 100 eggs at a time—and these eggs can survive even the colder seasons. That’s why it’s important to treat both existing mosquito populations and their larvae and eggs.
- Routine treatments. No treatment lasts forever, but don’t worry! We’ll reapply on a monthly schedule to keep mosquitoes and ticks at bay so you can enjoy the outdoors.
Get Started With Mosquito Spraying from Lawn Doctor of Rhode Island
Wherever you’re located in Rhode Island or Southcoast Massachusetts, we offer expert service with a guaranteed impact. Our services include options for both mosquito and tick control. We’ll make sure you enjoy a pest-free summer.
Get started with Lawn Doctor of Rhode Island! To learn more about our mosquito spraying, call today.