Mosquitoes can carry West Nile Virus, Chikungunya and Encephalitis, with ticks its Lyme Disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever. The harsh reality is the list of diseases they carry keeps getting longer. The Yard Armour Program from Lawn Doctor of Altoona-Johnstown-Bedford County is designed to eliminate mosquitoes and ticks currently living in your yard and prevent future infestations from occurring.
Mosquito Control in Altoona, PA
When you choose Lawn Doctor of Altoona-Johnstown-Bedford County for Yard Armour Mosquito Control services, our expert technicians will implement a comprehensive three part program:
- Mosquito Prevention: We’ll show you ways to prevent mosquitoes from breeding on your property.
- Mosquito Control: The products we use can significantly reduce mosquitoes while also providing a protective barrier around your yard.
- Mosquito Maintenance: We’ll share strategies you can use to help control mosquitoes in your yard and landscaping while delivering regular applications in your yard.
Our local Lawn Doctor experts will explain the process used in our treatments and how our control plans will make your property safe.
We also offer:
- One-time sprays designed to protect your home before a special event like a birthday party or wedding.
- Mosquito repellent systems which release an all-natural repellent fog.
- Natural mosquito control services that do not use harmful chemicals.
Tick Control in Altoona, PA
Most people never realize they’ve been bitten by a tick. That’s why it’s so important to protect your family and pets. Lawn Doctor’s Tick Control Services will reduce the appearance of ticks on your property. Our services include:
- Tick Prevention: Having the proper treatments in place can reduce the possibility of having ticks in your yard.
- Tick Control: Our products and services help to bring your tick problem under control.
- Tick Maintenance: Regular reapplication of treatments can prevent the reappearance of ticks in your yard.
Our local technicians will share strategies you can use to make your landscaping less appealing to ticks. Everything from the height you mow your lawn to installing a fence can make a difference in how often you find ticks on your property.
Of course, our Yard Armour Mosquito and Tick Control Services are always backed by the Lawn Doctor Guarantee. If you are ever less than 100% satisfied, we’ll come back and reapply the treatment or refund the cost of your last service.
Call Lawn Doctor of Altoona-Johnstown-Bedford County for more information about our Yard Armour Mosquito and Tick Control Services.