Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (less than 20 feet in height) and foundation plantings (landscaping and plant beds found around the home).
The Tree and Shrub Maintainer Care Program consists of:
- Inspection and general health evaluation of trees, plants and shrubs
- Disease Treatments
- Foliar & Deep Root Fertilization
- Targeted Insect Control Treatments
From evergreens to palm trees, fertilization helps plants (especially young plants) grow at optimum rates. Healthy trees and plants are also more naturally resistant to insects and disease. We also apply specially selected nutrients to enhance your plants’ growth and appearance. Continual attention is important for trees and shrubs because even a lack of only one nutrient can result in plant death. Foliage is not always a reliable sign of plant health.
Custom Tree and Shrub Care Services
- Deep Root Fertilization
- Targeted Insect Control
- Winter Protection
- Borer Treatment
Lawn Doctor professionals in Albuquerque, NM seek to keep healthy plants thriving year-round and monitor them for signs of insects or disease. Our local landscape care experts rely on their knowledge of what dangers are common in your area so any symptoms can be treated immediately and specific pests can be targeted and controlled.
Program for Trees and Shrubs:
1. February Horticultural Oil Treatment with a light insecticide – For the control of early insects and overwinter eggs.
2. May Insect Control – This application is for the first Pine Tip Moth flight and all other insects which appear in early spring.
3. July Insect Control – This application is for the second Pine Tip Moth flight and for insects which cause damage to trees and shrubs during the summer months.
4. August Insect Control – This application is applied for all insects which become more active during our rainy season, such as scale, aphids, and mites which attack new growth on trees and shrubs.
5. Sept/Oct Deep Root Feeding – this supplies the trees and shrubs with nutrition to keep the root system healthy for the upcoming winter and gives them a healthy spring start-up.
6. Nov/Dec Dormant Oil – This is applied in November to help protect the plants and encapsulates any eggs which may have been laid.
Call 505-884-4433 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.