Enhance the beauty of your yard with our quality small tree and shrub programs to maintain its beauty. From inspection, treatments to fertilization, you’ll get reliable tree and shrub care services at Lawn Doctor of West Little Rock located in Little Rock, AR. We are a family-owned business and have been providing appropriate solutions for your property needs since 1996. Let us provide you the continuous care with our properly timed services to maintain a yard that is beautiful and lush throughout the year.
All weather care for your trees and shrubs
- Early spring: Ornamentals are sprayed with a horticultural oil and miticide to smother overwintering insects and their eggs and control spider mites.
- Late spring: Landscape plants are sprayed with products to control insects, mites, and fungus diseases. A slow release long lasting fertilizer is also applied.
- Summer: Ornamentals are treated a second time to control insects, mites, and fungus diseases.
- Fall: Ornamentals are sprayed with a horticultural oil to smother overwintering insects and their eggs. A systemic insecticide is applied to the root zone of plants susceptible to lace bugs and scale insects.
- Late fall: Shrubs are fertilized to promote spring growth and improve flowering. If certain shrubs require spraying, that is included.
Our treatments do not ensure against plant loss from natural causes such as poor plant placement, wet soil conditions, drought, winter damage or pets. Certain diseases in ornamental plantings cannot be completely controlled. However, the Lawn Doctor Tree and Shrub Program of periodic applications minimizes the potential for long-term damage. *Program limited to shrubs and ornamental trees up to 25’ tall.