Lawn Seeding Treatments from Lawn Doctor of AntiochWe offer an array of seeding treatments to pick from, depending on your lawn’s specific needs. These include:
- Spot seeding services for those little areas around your yard that are damaged, balding, or bare.
- Renovating services when your turf is in serious trouble, requiring a rebuild.
- Services to plant and establish a new lawn with hearty and durable blades.
- Overseeding your entire lawn when it’s sparse, weak, and needs a boost in turf density.
Lawn Seeding Experts: Why Choose Our Local Team?Getting seeding right requires more than just planting and watering. With us, you will get expert advice and seeding solutions every step of the way to promote proper lawn growth and development. This includes with:
- When to plant. Timing seeding right is critical for the best results. Cool-season grasses tend to grow better in our Midwestern climate, with planting ideally taking place in late summer through fall, and also in spring.
- What to plant. We know what factors to consider – from shade and water availability to foot traffic and local climate conditions – to recommend the best grass mixture for your property.
- How to prepare the soil. The right soil conditions mean higher rates of germination and thicker growth. That’s why we will assess yours and deliver key treatments, like aerating and weed control, to get it into the best shape.
- How to encourage better growth. From mowing methods before we seed to caring for seedlings afterward, we’ll give you all the information you need to facilitate seeding success in your yard. We can also fertilize as we plant for the richest, most fertile environment for young grass to grow in.
Find out why customers from Antioch – as well as many of the surrounding communities, like Lake Villa, Lindenhurst, Fox Lake, Beach Park, Zion, Lake Forest, Gurnee, Wadsworth, Waukegan, Beach Park, Zion, Lake Forest, and Pleasant Prairie and Kenosha, WI – trust our lawn seeding team. Call (847) 395-0940 today for your free estimate.