Few things ruin the appearance of your lawn more easily than unwanted, invasive weeds. Whether you’re faced with a broadleaf weed (like dandelions) or a grassy weed (like crabgrass) one weed leads to another, leads to another, until patches of your lawn are overrun with unsightly plants. For quick, effective treatment of weeds, call the lawn weed control experts at Lawn Doctor of St. Louis-St. Charles. Our team is equipped to take on even the most stubborn weeds, making it easy to reclaim the natural beauty of your yard.
St. Charles’ Lawn Weed Control Specialists
At Lawn Doctor, we know the St. Charles area and its plant life as well as anyone. We’re experts in the weeds faced by local homeowners, including less common weeds that prove resistant to store-bought weed treatments. Our knowledge of weed species means that we’ll treat your lawn with the exact amounts of the materials your lawn needs to ensure the quick and effective reduction of weeds.
Lawn weed control services from Lawn Doctor of St. Louis-St. Charles are designed to take on a wide range of weeds, including:
- Broadleaf Weeds. Broadleaf weeds have wider leaves and typically flower. These include weeds like dandelions, clover, and wild violet.
- Grassy Weeds. Grassy weeds thrive in the same conditions as your lawn’s grass and are often much harder to treat than broadleaf weeds. One of the most common grassy weeds is crabgrass.
- Annual Weeds. Annual weeds stick around for up to a full year, and can sprout five to six times in that span.
- Perennial Weeds. Perennial weeds come back year after year until they are properly treated/removed.
- Cool-Season Weeds. These weeds thrive in cool months, such as spring and autumn.
- Warm-Season Weeds. These weeds grow best during the summer, when it’s warmer.
Pre-Emergent Weed Control Services
In addition to treating existing weed issues, the lawn weed control experts at Lawn Doctor of St. Louis-St. Charles can also shield your lawn from future infestations. Our pre-emergent weed control treatments are part of our Lawn Maintainer suite of annual lawn care services. With pre-emergent weed control from Lawn Doctor of St. Louis-St. Charles, our lawn weed control experts apply preventative treatments throughout the year. These treatments shield your lawn against broadleaf weed species, neutralizing weeds before they have a chance to take root in your lawn’s soil.
Call Today for a Lawn Weed Control Estimate
Call 636-410-9952 today for a free service estimate. Our lawn weed control services are available throughout the St. Charles area, including O’Fallon, Webster Groves, Maryland Heights, University City, and St. Peters.
Take back your lawn today with the help of lawn weed control services from Lawn Doctor of St. Louis-St. Charles.