If your once lush, green lawn has become thin and worn out, it may be time to Overseed.
Why Use an Overseeding Service?
A dense lawn is the optimal way to defend naturally against insects, disease, and weeds.
Let us bring your lawn back to life with custom Aeration & Overseeding from Northern Colorado’s leading experts in lawn care.
Lawns that would benefit from Overseeding include:
- Mature landscapes with older grass varieties.
- Lawns that have become shaded over time.
- Lawns severely damaged by; drought, pests, disease, or dog “spots.”
- Over- used landscapes with brown or dead patches.
What You Can Expect from Aeration & Overseeding
Our highly trained lawn technicians will help you re-build the density & health of your turf by:
- Using a Core Aeration machine to thoroughly prepare a bed for optimal ‘soil to seed’ contact.
- Evenly spreading locally custom blended & certified seed cultivated to naturally defend against insects, disease, & weeds.
- Providing detailed watering instructions for maximum germination.
*Germination typically occurs 14-21 days after service, if watering instructions are strictly followed*
When is the Best Time of Year to Overseed?
The ideal time to overseed a Northern Colorado lawn is Late Summer – Early Autumn.
The benefits of Fall Overseeding:
- Warm days
- Cool nights
- Excess rainfall
- Less broadleaf weed competition
*Overseeding also available in Spring, however mid-August- mid-September is recommended.*
Contact Lawn Doctor of Fort Collins for your Free Lawn Estimate. See which of our Custom Care Lawn Services are right for your lawn.