We believe in the power of a well-maintained lawn.
A healthy, cared-for lawn is a marvel. In addition to providing your family with a beloved place to play and relax, it also nourishes the environment and raises your property value.
- Contributes to community green space, beautifying neighborhoods.
- Cools your home and neighborhood, reducing temperatures (Eight average yards have the cooling effect of about 70 tons of air conditioning, while the average home-size central air unit has only a 3-4 ton capacity.)
- Absorbs noise.
- Creates oxygen (a 50 foot by 50 foot lawn produces enough oxygen for a family of four).
- Absorbs rainfall six times more effectively than a wheat field, four times better than a hay field.
- Prevents runoff and erosion of top soil and stabilizes slopes.
- Purifies water for the aquifer, capturing and breaking down pollutants.
- Traps pollutants from the atmosphere, cleaning the air.
- Improves emotions and moods.
- Provides a safer landscape for sports and activities than artificial surfaces, offering greater cushion and flexibility.
- Increases property value and home marketability.
Proper care creates a healthy, beautiful lawn.
Lawn Doctor is dedicated to transforming and maintaining lawns into highly effective, aesthetic landscapes. Our Maintainer Care covers all the ongoing basics a lawn needs to thrive, including fertilization, pre-emergent weed control, pest management techniques and crabgrass and broadleaf weed control.
Whether you want that golf-course look or if your lawn needs a little extra help, we offer Custom Care services. These services range from power seeding and core aeration to fire ant control and soil enrichment. Custom care services combined with our maintainer care can help renovate abused turf as well as perfect a healthy lawn.
And of course, a home isn’t complete without attention to the total landscape. Our professionals can also help protect and preserve your trees and shrubs.
More care means less work for you.
When you let Lawn Doctor handle your lawn service, all you’ll have to handle is the mowing and watering. And we can even offer you tips and advice on keeping your lawn in top shape between treatments so you get the most out of each of our visits.