Is Organic Lawn Care Important? Yes!
We are proud to offer natural and organic lawn care for homeowners in the St. Louis area. From natural fertilization to eco-friendly pest prevention to year-round organic lawn care and maintenance. As a family owned franchise, we believe that you should be eco-conscious and have the dream lawn for you and your family. Simply give us a call to find out how Lawn Doctor of St. Louis can help with your organic lawn care needs.
Understanding the Organic Difference
- Natural Lawn Care. This year-round program offers high-quality fertilization and organic lawn care to keep your lawn healthy week after week and month after month.
- Organic Lawn Fertilization. Our fertilization experts will provide your lawn with the exact nutrients it needs – no matter your lawn’s species of grass.
- Soil Enrichment. We offer all-natural enrichment services to improve the health and quality of your lawn’s soil.
- Natural Pest Prevention. By providing chemical-free strategies and repellants that help keep common lawn pests like mosquitoes and moles off of your property.
- Lawn Seeding & Aeration. Our lawn seeding and aeration services use eco-friendly equipment and no harmful chemicals or materials.
- pH Correction. We adjust the acidity or alkalinity of your lawn’s soil using all-natural lime and sulfur treatments.
Yard Armor was developed locally when Lawn Doctor St Louis in partnership with Yard Armor realized the opportunity to provide an amazing service to the customer in a sustainable natural way.
Yard Armour® Mosquito Control
Mosquitoes aren’t just annoying, they can make you sick. With Yard Armour from Lawn Doctor of St. Louis, controlling the mosquito population in your yard has never been easier. Our Yard Armour Annual Mosquito Control Plan ensures your property is protected with a series of applications timed specifically to our local temperature and the outbreak of mosquitoes in our area.